2021 On-premise and foodservice beverage challenges in the U.S.
3 main questions
1. Will 2021 see a foodservice/on-premise re-bound?
- What factors drive the speed and shape of a potential 2021 Foodservice/on-premise re-bound?
- What rebound scenarios and timings are most likely?
2. What does Foodservice/on-premise look like in the next normal?
- Which consumption trends will stick after the pandemic, and which will fade back to the way things were before?
- What will the new Foodservice/on-premise channel landscape looks like?
3. What actions can be taken now to create competitive advantage and capture market share?
- How move fast to take advantage of the new market landscape?
- How grow/expand footprint in online delivery?
- How innovate to capture new consumer spend?
Speed of re-opening: 5 key factors
4 timing scenarios food for thought
Temporary trends or new normal?
At least 2 mega trends and 3 market opportunities emerging…?
3 actions to take now to win in the new normal
TALK TO US
Gary Singer is a Managing Partner at Integration. He brings more than 25 years of experience helping companies in diverse industries improve top- and bottom-line results through new Sales and Marketing Strategies. Gary holds an MBA in Marketing & Statistics from the University of Chicago and a bachelor's degree in Quantitative Business Analysis from Pennsylvania [...]
- On 5 May 2021