The ID One® Accredited Centre was established in 2016 as a Competence Center within Integration Consulting. Its main objective is to improve professional performance through the application of ID One® Human Factor solutions for internal professionals and clients within consultancy projects.
The importance of human potential factor development for Integration
The quest to find a scientific and efficient method for professional development goes back to Integration Consulting's start in 1995 and its purpose as a consulting company. The founding partners have always valued the human side of the professional and spent their first years testing various methodologies.
In 1998, four years into an intense search, they found what we were looking for, the ID One® Human Factor Methodology. Since then the methodology and its solutions have been adopted internally and Integration has experienced its quality and effects on its professionals. With over 20 years of continuous use, a clear statement of the differentiated value it brings can be made.
In 2005, Integration began to evaluate the possibility of applying ID One® Human Factor Solutions to clients within consultancy projects. The idea, discussed with the Scientists who founded the methodology, Dr. Luis Ervolino (in memoriam) and Prof. Amélia de Carvalho e Silva, was to incorporate the application of this methodology into Integration's products and bring the differentiation seen in internal professionals to professionals within our clients.
Two work fronts opened:
1) a deeper assessment of other sciences
2) the search for the best way to make this association feasible
For the in-depth assessment, one of Integration's Managers, Renata Figueiredo, went to Chicago at Northwestern University between 2011 and 2013. Renata, with the support of professors from the University, mapped over 200 methods in this area. From these methods she filtered the ones most recommended by professional development teachers and professionals, narrowing the list to 20.
All 20 methodologies were tested on Renata. This approach reflects our belief that the most effective way to endorse the quality of methods in this area is to test them with a single professional. The criteria used for this evaluation were:
- Existence of a Scientific Base
- Utility / Impact
This research strengthened the Integration's point of view that the precision and depth of the ID One® Human Factor Methodology makes it the most suitable for professional improvement and therefore it made the decision to license the methodology.
In June 2016, Integration was honored to announce the licensing of three ID One® Human Factor Methodology Solutions: ID One® Core, ID One® Reach and ID One® Connect.
In 2019, Integration was also honored with the licensing of two more ID One® Human Factor Methodology Solutions: ID One® Advance and ID One® Engage.
As a company our mission is to: “Promote significant change, always leaving a positive legacy”.
The word "legacy" has a special meaning for us. We have always had the ideal that our differentiation in the market is the way we work to leave a heritage within our clients: not only a purely technical and financial heritage but one that also has a human legacy.
Being a licensee of the ID One® Human Factor Methodology helps us to leave this legacy and fulfill our mission.
Solutions Licensed By ID One® Accredited Centre
ID One® Core & ID One® Reach is a solution based on Human Potential Factor Science that seeks to synthesize and precisely and profoundly identify a professional’s internal profile. This solution aims to bring awareness to professionals about what constitutes them, for example, their characteristics and internal needs and, it seeks to enhance their own self-management. Both consist of studying potentials and limitations through a series of exercises that identify the individual's professional profile in terms of their basic internal characteristics.
- Helps to define the precise path for professional self-management;
- Recognizes individual professional differences and the need for a complement to leverage team results;
- Helps to adjust attitudes by recognizing biases and limited perception;
- Professionals understand that different points of view exist and helps them to be firm in positioning themselves;
- Recognition of business opportunities;
- A more comprehensive view of yourself;
- Creation of new internal references.
ID One® Connect is a group dynamic, that allows individuals to recognize the distinct points of view of other professionals, as they discuss a business-related topic, raising team connection and efficiency. Working groups are formed from the profiles identified through ID One® Core and ID One® Reach.
- Accelerates problem-solving through deeper listening
- Aligns the team to the organization's unique objective
ID One® Advance is an acute solution (intense and with quick results) done in a group setting to improve fundamental points of the internal structure of professionals. Nine faculties of the Human Potential Factor of Individual Consciousness make up the internal structure, which an individual needs for good professional performance. They are:
- An Individual's internal balance: security, emotional balance, and tranquility;
- Objectivity of reasoning: concentration, attention and associative memory;
- Ability to manage interpersonal relationships: awareness of limit, pressure, and power.
As a result:
- Accurate awareness of themselves, the other and reality: it increases their capacity to identify the root of interprofessional difficulties and manage them with the team and the organization;
- FreesReleases the individual's spontaneity and creativity;
- Increases objectivity and assertiveness in reasoning, in addition to the more security to evaluate and decide;
- Acquires a more secure and calm posture in front of people, with flexibility and more firmness in the position;
- Provides a better condition for the expression of talent, knowledge and to identify business opportunities, linked to the professional objective;
- Prepares to deal with unpredictable situations such as pressure, constant changes, chaos, and calamities;
- It enhances the quality of individual and group work and raises the organization's results.
ID One® Engage is a group dynamic that consists of highlighting and using the characteristics of each team member identified in ID One® Core & ID One® Reach. This solution helps the group to better lead the organization, by boosting individual performance and improving integration and connection among the team. It allows the team to understand the values of the group's characteristics and where they can help to complement it.
- Recognizes individual skills and difficulties and encourages the expression of professional quality, which is absorbed and complemented by the team generating greater autonomy for professionals;
- Within the context of the organisation’s objectives, perceives the differences and characteristics of individual reasoning in each participant that form their points of view;
- The individual and the team complement each other in their strengths and expand the understanding of the context and objective, which results in reduced conflict, increased engagement and enhanced results;
- Increases awareness of space and responsibility and the ability to make decisions.
Who are the Factor Humanus Scientia company and the scientists behind the method
Science and Authors
Human Potential Factor Science was created by Brazilians, Dr. Luís Antonio Ervolino (1948-2011) and Amélia de Carvalho e Silva.
Together they implemented, “Training in AIDS Counseling: Guide to Multipliers: SIDA STUDI (1988)” for the AIDS Counseling and Prevention Program in 1988. With this guide and the training, they helped to restore the internal balance of thousands of professionals who were on the front lines in the fight against HIV / AIDS in Brazil and abroad.
In 1990 they founded the Síntese 1 Aprimoramento e Desempenho Profissional together, developing and applying these principles through the Proprietary ID One® Human Factor Methodology to leaders in the private sector, consolidating the Human Potential Factor Science.
In 2012, after the death of Dr. Luís, Amélia founded Factor Humanus Scientia continuing to apply and expand the science and the ID One® Human Factor Methodology derived from it.
Amélia currently leads the company and the Notre Dame Social Action project. Both chose to live in anonymity in their journeys, dedicating themselves exclusively to the study and application of the Human Potential Factor Science.
Amélia de Carvalho e Silva. Brazilian, born in 1957, master’s in psychology from Antioch University, the United States, scientist, and researcher in the area of Human Potential Factor. She started her professional career at Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, in Seattle (USA), with terminally ill patients, their families, and care teams. She gave lectures and workshops in the United States and Japan (Keio University) on this topic. Amélia has extensive international experience in training professionals from different sectors in the area of professional performance improvement.
She is co-author of the book “Human Potential Factor: A Science”.
Luís Antonio Ervolino (1948-2011) was born in Ribeirão Preto, SP, Brazil, psychiatrist, institutional psychoanalyst, scientist and researcher in the areas of medicine, psychoanalysis and the Human Potential Factor. He started his research through deep, intense and exhaustive self-analysis, creating a method for this and approached epistemological concepts hitherto undefined with the objective of transmitting understandable knowledge to anyone. Its philosophy was that institutions are alive, through the people who compose them, and everything that has life is in motion. He worked in the public and private sectors, directed hospitals and was national coordinator and director of several programs of the Ministry of Health of Brazil. In the 1988 HIV / AIDS counseling program, he transformed mental health principles into unprecedented training to restore internal professional balance, applied to thousands of frontline professionals in the fight against HIV / AIDS in Brazil and abroad. In 1990 he was a founding partner of Síntese 1 Aprimoramento e Desempenho Profissional, a company that consolidated, through proprietary Methodology ID One® Human Factor, principles contained herein. He was a consultant to PAHO, WHO and in the business sector, national and international. Author of “Training in AIDS Counseling“, “Multiplier Guide: AIDS“ “STUDI (1988)”, “Human Potential Factor: A Science”, “Psychic Triangles: Thesis“, “Going Back and Forth” and several other works and unpublished articles.
Marina De BenedictsSpecialist