Integration supports its clients through all the challenges related to supply chain, from launching strategic discussions about how the Supply Chain can support the company’s objectives, to reviewing and optimising supply chain fundamentals and processes.
About the Supply Chain practice
The success of our work in the Supply Chain area stems mainly from these attributes:
Ability to understand and design the strategic role of the supply chain so that it is linked to the business strategy and supports the delivery of goals through achieving competitive costs.
Strong technical and analytical skills for redesigning processes and setting parameters with the precision a Supply Chain requires.
Ability to involve and integrate people, not only from the Supply Chain area but also from other key areas in the organisation, in order to implement the concepts in a sustainable manner.
Our Supply Chain team has delivered more than 400 projects across the Americas and Europe, for clients in approximately 20 industries. This broad experience allows our Supply Chain professionals to have a great understanding of the key principles for an effective supply chain and to identify cross-industry benchmarks and best practices that will leverage our recommendations.
In order to support our clients in resolving their issues, we offer proven methodologies combined with extensive Supply Chain expertise.
Alejandro MartinezManaging Partner - Mexico
Design and Transformation in Supply, Manufacturing and Logistics, Business Strategy in the Transport, Consumer and Retail sectors.
Alex OsoegawaManager – Brazil
Sourcing, Customer Service and Healthcare Industry.
Diego ArtigasManager – Chile
Integrated Planning Processes (S&OP), Transportation, Distributor Evaluation and Logistic Network.
Gerard SchoorManaging Partner – Mexico
Supply Chain Strategy, Supply Chain Planning and Manufacturing.
Gilberto SarianManaging Partner – Brazil
Supply Chain Strategy, Footprint Optimisation, Strategic Sourcing and Customer Services.
Guilherme ManziniManager – Brazil
Supply Planning, Inventory Policies, Manufacturing and Warehousing
João BarrosDirector – Brazil
Supply Chain Planning, Manufacturing, Inventory Policies and Customer Services.
João VilelaManager – Brazil
Transportation, Customer Service and Footprint Optimisation.
Lucas NapoliMANAGER – BRAZIL
Inventory Policies, Supply Chain planning and Warehousing.
Luis Carlos VidalManaging Partner – Brazil
Footprint Optimisation, Logistics and Transportation and Reverse Logistics.
Rafael MarinhoManager - Brazil
Operation Planning, Transportation, Footprint Optimization and Warehousing.
Rafael PintoSpecialist – Brazil
Inventory Policies Supply Chain Planning, Physical Operation and 3PL Industry.
Ricardo de la CuevaSpecialist – Mexico
Strategic Sourcing, Customer Services and Logistics and Transportation.
Stephen FournierManager - United States
Supply Chain Strategy, Cost Management, Strategic Sourcing and Manufacturing.
Thomaz FittipaldiMANAGER – BRAZIL
Footprint Optimisation, Supply Chain Planning and Transportation.
In order to support our clients in resolving their issues, we offer proven methodologies combined with deep supply chain expertise.
Our solutions span five pillars, so that it is clear for our clients to be able to specify their needs: Supply Chain Strategy, Customer Satisfaction & Competitiveness, Planning & Supply Chain Integration, Sourcing Transformation and Operational Efficiency (in Manufacturing, Transportation and Warehousing).
In each one of them we can work in several delivery models, from Learning Journeys & Benchmarks to Business Interventions, including Fast Assessments, Diagnosis and Design and Transformation Journeys (implementation of the design).
Supply Chain Strategy
1. Supply Chain Roadmap
2. Revision of the Logistic Network
3. Transport Strategy
4. Organisational Model and Supply Chain Structure
5. Dynamic Simulation Models
• Reduction of logistic and tributary costs from 5% to 20%
• Make the increase in the Service Level feasible
Customer Satisfaction and Competitiveness
1. Client segmentation and service level1. Client segmentation and service level
2. Service Level Scan
3. Cost to Serve analyses
4. Customer Service – P&R and processes
5. O2C redesign
6. Organizational structure
• Increase in the Service Level (OTIF)
• Optimization of operational costs (transport, structure and waste)
Planning and Supply Chain Integration
1. S&OP – design and implementation1. S&OP – design and implementation
2. Demand Planning
3. DRP and Capacity Analysis
4. Inventory optimization strategy
5. Supply model and processes
6. Launch of the product and Life Cycle management
• Stock reduction (MP and PA)
• Reduction of stock-out
• Increase in the Service Level
1. Roles and responsibilities in Procurement1. Roles and responsibilities in Procurement
2. Strategic Sourcing
3. P2P - design and implementation
4. Supplier Management Strategy
5. Model design and procurement structure
• Reductions in the acquisition cost from 8 to 30%
• Increase in the Supplier Service Level
• Greater control and Compliance in the purchasing process
Operational Efficiency - in Manufacturing, Transportation and Warehousing
1. Transport Strategy1. Transport Strategy
2. Outsourcing strategy (make or buy)
3. LPS remuneration model
4. Management model
5. Fleet Profile
6. Operations central and freight hiring
• Reduction of freight costs from 7 to 30%
• Optimisation of necessary CAPEX
• Reduction of environmental impacts
Integration received has received the Inbrasc Best Logistics Consultancy of the year for the third year in a row! Inbrasc is the primary institute focused ...
How to make planning an effective platform for decision making. This was the question that opened the BIO event, By Invitation Only, organised by Integration ...
Integration was one of the companies invited to present during the 30º Ciclo Simpósio de Supply Chain e Logística [30th Logistic and Supply Chain Symposium ...