Our experts work across industries to capture and transfer insights, perspectives and best practices.
FUNCTIONAL EXPERTISE THAT ADDS REAL VALUE
OUR PHILOSOPHY: CREATING PARTNERSHIPS
WE APPLY LESSONS LEARNED IN ONE INDUSTRY TO HELP FIND CREATIVE SOLUTIONS FOR OUR CLIENTS IN OTHER INDUSTRIES.
We organise ourselves by areas of functional expertise. By working across industries in this way, we are able to transfer ideas, best practices and learnings from one industry to another.
This approach allows us to create true partnerships with our clients who are, after all, the real experts in their respective industries. They bring their leading industry knowledge to each engagement, and we focus on contributing objectivity, structured approaches to problems and deep functional know-how to ensure that, together, we build the best team possible to tackle each project.
DEDICATED IMPLEMENTATION AREA
OUR DEDICATED IMPLEMENTATION EXPERTS HELP CLIENTS CONNECT STRATEGY TO RESULTS.
At the front of our mind when we begin every client engagement is the knowledge that, above all, our recommendation must be implementable. We work extremely closely with clients to challenge, tailor and fine-tune our recommendations to ensure they are relevant, robust and realistic.
We go a step further to help clients to achieve the results they need from our recommendations: our dedicated team of implementation specialists work hand-in-hand with clients to transform recommendations into reality.
OUR AREAS OF EXPERTISE
THE FOUR PRACTICE AREAS
MARKETING & SALES
- How can we enter a market (e.g. a new country or continent)?
- How can I compete more effectively in my current market?
- What products should we launch, and how can we maximise their impact?
- How should I serve my customers and consumers to meet my strategic goals?
FINANCE & MANAGEMENT
Our Finance & Management practice solve problems related to internal organisation and efficiency.
The Finance & Management practice answer questions like:
- What organisational structure should I have?
- How much should I pay to acquire another company?
- How can I optimise my current organisation to be more efficient?
- Where should I allocate my financial resources over the coming years?
Our Supply Chain practice is focused on solving problems related to making products, and making them available to the market.
The Supply Chain practice answer questions like:
- Where do I need to position my warehouses, distribution centres, and manufacturing facilities to supply the world with my products?
- What is the most efficient way for me to manufacture my products?
- How can I reduce the cost of distributing my products? How can I increase the number of stores I serve without increasing costs?
Our Implementation practice “make it happen”. They help clients connect strategy to results by transforming ideas into actions.
Examples of ways our Implementation Practice supports clients:
- Plan how to take over a competitor, and help to execute that plan.
- Build a roadmap to help a client meet its 5 year growth targets, and then work with the leadership team to keep all the projects on track.
- Identify the resources and time required, and define the sequence of steps needed to launch a new division or product.
If you have any questions about our open positions or recruiting events, please contact Signe Zarina in our London office by calling +44 (0) 207 290 4770 or sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
If you have any questions about our open positions or recruiting events, please contact our San Francisco office by calling 1 415 | 766 3570 or sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.